
There was also a Fisherville lodge in Texas.
Yep... that's probably more likely. I only did a quick check for Masonic temples with a Fisherville name.
There was also a Fisherville lodge in Texas.


Found some tidbits that may help ? Tried to read it, and I may very well be imagining Nashville ? :
Lodge Dispensation 1874 ... Nashville #1654
Incorporporated 1878 ... Grand United Order of Odd Fellows, #1654 ... Davidson Co. Tennessee
I think I was seeing #1654 insured as a (colored) lodge in Nashville (1907) and the number later assigned to Portsmouth, Virginia in 1941. Not quite sure, though.
View attachment 1813095
View attachment 1813096

Found some tidbits that may help ? Tried to read it, and I may very well be imagining Nashville ? :
Lodge Dispensation 1874 ... Nashville #1654
Incorporporated 1878 ... Grand United Order of Odd Fellows, #1654 ... Davidson Co. Tennessee
I think I was seeing #1654 insured as a (colored) lodge in Nashville (1907) and the number later assigned to Portsmouth, Virginia in 1941. Not quite sure, though.
View attachment 1813095
View attachment 1813096

Thanks to all who worked to help identify this badge. I appreciate each and everyone of you!![]()
And, the possible uncovering of a new Scrabble word: "dispexated"![]()
![]()