What's new

WOW 16 boxes yeild some goodys

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
did 16 boxes between last night and today. Silver wasnt that plentiful however the big story was the 1970-d's. One box produces 2 and I got two more out of the others.
Anways totals

1-magic coin
4-90%ers
3- FRanklins
1- Walker
36-40's
4- 1970-d Kennedys all in au condition i only found 2 in two yrs and i found 4 in two days. CRazy, anyways il post pics tommorrow.
keith
 
Upvote 0
Those 1070 Ds are hard to find. I once found a Magna Carta Nickel at Starbuck's. Keith ,you are a piece of work.
I didn't think that Denver Mint got cranked up for years. You are one lucky dude. Jim
 
coolpix9 said:
Those 1070 Ds are hard to find. I once found a Magna Carta Nickel at Starbuck's. Keith ,you are a piece of work.
I didn't think that Denver Mint got cranked up for years. You are one lucky dude. Jim

lol sorry 1970
 
Good score Keith :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Were they the number stamped boxes?
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
Good score Keith :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Were they the number stamped boxes?
HH
Rich

no rich most were blank with no number
 
Good! I should be getting the unmarked boxes next week.
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
Good! I should be getting the unmarked boxes next week.
Rich

I find unmarked = skunks >:(

i miss the dated ones they would have like 5
 
d2arcing said:
Rich Hartford said:
Good! I should be getting the unmarked boxes next week.
Rich

I find unmarked = skunks >:(

i miss the dated ones they would have like 5

Ugotit and I get our boxes from the same bank,different branches. Different courier services have been delivering the boxes this year. Stamped boxes and boxes from Guardia are generally lousy. The unstamped boxes are better.
HH
Rich
 
Not bad - I had a similar streak with two 70-d coins in two weeks. You just never know what will come out of a box.


Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom