What's new

Wow. Amazing yard sale find!!

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this at a yard sale. A fisher 1235-x m-scope detector. Works great. Got it for 5 dollars. Lol. Steal!!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    310.1 KB · Views: 167
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    354.4 KB · Views: 200
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    294.1 KB · Views: 176
Upvote 26
What a deal. Wish I could find something like that. Nice score.
 
Wow, I wish I could've too. Congrats
 
Most definitely. Way to go!
 
I guess it was a good deal !!
 
I went out this morning to some thrift stores and thought to myself before leaving "wouldn't it awesome to pass a yard sale and find a detector for $5"(True Story), and you go out and do it. Great job!
 
I went out this morning to some thrift stores and thought to myself before leaving "wouldn't it awesome to pass a yard sale and find a detector for $5"(True Story), and you go out and do it. Great job!

Just hang in there guys. The way Old Dude is going, you might see a good bargain soon. ;)
(wow! I'm gonna catch it for that one! LOL )

Oh my ! ! ! Public Disclaimer! I did not even think about nickles , or hijack this thread! Look up! ^ He did it! It scared me soooo that I neary forgot about Your AWESOME DEAL ! A good detector for less than the cost of batteries !
 
Tons of old coins & relics have been recovered with those OG. Good catch! HH, Q.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom