What's new

WOW poor guy, struck by lightning twice

hammered

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ankh-Morpork
Detector(s) used
Goldmaxx Power and Canon 7D and Viagra supplier
Primary Interest:
Other
When I saw this I couldn't believe he could get up the first time let alone twice, I bet his watch and cell phone are ....um....Kaput




hammered
 
HOLY FREAKING MOTHER OF PEARL COWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry...but if that happened to me...

Well....sheesh...I don't know...That is like that big huge thumb coming out of the sky and squishing you into ant goo...........

Just too much to take all in one night............... :P ??? :P ??? :P ??? :P
 
TheRandyMan said:
HOLY FREAKING MOTHER OF PEARL COWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry...but if that happened to me...

Well....sheesh...I don't know...That is like that big huge thumb coming out of the sky and squishing you into ant goo...........

Just too much to take all in one night............... :P ??? :P ??? :P ??? :P


I think you have described my reaction to this better than I could :laughing9:



hammered
 
Holy s___ if I was him and could remember what happen and when he got his head straight he should go buy some lottery tickeys as that sure had to be his lucky day. But when I mean lucky, lucky that he could still get up.....Matt
 
I can see it now, struck twice by lightning, survived, go buy a lottery ticket, and of course he buys the winning one, walks out of the store and gets hit a third and finally fatal time and the ticket doesn't survive :tongue3:


hammered
 
WOW is right.

Been told twice already.

Three strikes your out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom