fmurphy

Greenie
Oct 12, 2012
Texas Panhandle
Detector(s) used
White's MX SPORT / White's TRX Pointer / SaskHunters Kustom Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That pretty much sums up my experience with Bart. After visiting a while on the phone and getting some feedback, I ordered a CTX3030, it arrived today and it was like being a kid at Christmas again (many many yrs ago) Bart made an awesome deal on this unit and it's always comforting to know he's just a phone call away when this thing gets the best of me. I'm pretty new at the hobby and I know it'll happen.
I would highly recommend Bart on ANY equipment you need for this great hobby!
thanks
frank

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That pretty much sums up my experience with Bart. After visiting a while on the phone and getting some feedback, I ordered a CTX3030, it arrived today and it was like being a kid at Christmas again (many many yrs ago) Bart made an awesome deal on this unit and it's always comforting to know he's just a phone call away when this thing gets the best of me. I'm pretty new at the hobby and I know it'll happen.
I would highly recommend Bart on ANY equipment you need for this great hobby!
thanks
frank

Thanks Frank! Much appreciated! I am always a call away. I may be busy with another customer but leave a message. I take responding ASAP very serious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions