What's new

Wrappers that get your attention...

chow

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
MIDWEST
picked up some customer wrapped rolls at a small bank in a small town...these three wrappers definitely got my attention! good (pics 1&2), better (pics 3&3), and best (pics 5&6). all 40% in roll #3...
 

Attachments

  • good1.webp
    good1.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 514
  • good2.webp
    good2.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 519
  • good3.webp
    good3.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 528
  • good4.webp
    good4.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 530
  • good5.webp
    good5.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 510
  • good6.webp
    good6.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 516
Upvote 0
chow said:
picked up some customer wrapped rolls at a small bank in a small town...these three wrappers definitely got my attention! good (pics 1&2), better (pics 3&3), and best (pics 5&6). all 40% in roll #3...
Heck you didn't have to guess if there was silver the last 2 did ya???? I wonder why a bank employee didn't snag those?
 
Now that's 3 rolls I want to find!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Congrats!

Sometimes a few tellers will do this sort of thing out of boredom. They know about the silver content but not interested enough to snag for themselves. They are our friends. :icon_thumleft:
 
I love it when they tell you what is inside. Great finds.

Golden Silver
 
Yeah that would get my attention too!!!
 
Ironacally I too just recieved 3 rolls that were labeled. However the guy that dumped theses three rolls (along with 56 other rolls) already removed all the silver. :dontknow:

Every roll had this tag on them --0-- If this is your tag PM me and I can point you to a better dump option.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • psyc.webp
    psyc.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 309
chow said:
picked up some customer wrapped rolls at a small bank in a small town...these three wrappers definitely got my attention! good (pics 1&2), better (pics 3&3), and best (pics 5&6). all 40% in roll #3...
As soon as I saw your photos I thought that some CRHer was pulling a prank on his/her dump coins.

good find. :thumbsup:
 
Chow,
Nice find!!! That's the way to get them.
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom