What's new

♻️ TRADE WTT 2 Water Detectors

Lake Hunter

Full Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
123
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm looking to trade for a really nice Infinium LS with extra coils.

I have a really nice Tiger Shark and really nice Sand Shark (both hardwired versions) both with 8" coils that I will trade for the right deal. Both units are mounted on straight shafts, but I do have stock shafts for both. I also have a 10.5" coil (NO CONNECTOR hardwire style) (near new, no marks or scratches) for the Tiger Shark that can be hardwired in.

Just a great combo for someone.

PM me or email me for more info.

cotta4@sbcglobal.net

photo30.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg


 
How about a whites v3i
 
I will also trade for a nice Excal

Both my Tesoro units are less than a year old and work flawlessly.
 
I have decided to keep both units.
 
Good Choice!
 
Would you like to sell one of them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom