WW1 Marksman Pin, Silver and 3 ringers

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I had about 2 hours of free time this morning so I went to the hunted out park to see what goodies I could come up with. Well sure wasn't expecting to find these cool relics and even Silver. Dug 3 ringers in 3 different places in the park. The WW1 pin was dug at a spot where I have found various buttons and camp items. I was amazed that the pin was still connected untill I run a little water over it. Still have it. The dime was around 7 inches and the Pin was around 8 inches deep. 3 ringers were anywhere from 6-8 as well. The rusted looking piece is a tax token. The little copper or brass piece almost looks like a little figure of some kind. Not sure what it is exactly. Well it was hot and the ground is hard as concrete. Praying for rain. Hope ya'll enjoy the pictures..zaxfire69

912f1e84.jpg

caf4e749.jpg

a6ec08a7.jpg

Upvote 0

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the copper thing is a tent rope tightener from a camping tent (military issue) possible cw to ww 1 era

OP
OP
zaxfire69

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Ivan. I dig alot of those. All different sizes. I guess the find of the day was the Marksman pin. First time to dig one of those. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread