azdirtdigger
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2012
- Messages
- 339
- Reaction score
- 576
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- CTX 3030, Nox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Just for fun - no value
I found a a metal tube with male threads for a cap. Smaller than a lipstick tube made metal. Looks like it might have been army green at on point. I can read what looks like ?ICKS (Maybe DICKS) over FOUNTAIN PEN DISKS. No luck with google. It was found at a defunct WWI base.
All guesses welcome!



I found a a metal tube with male threads for a cap. Smaller than a lipstick tube made metal. Looks like it might have been army green at on point. I can read what looks like ?ICKS (Maybe DICKS) over FOUNTAIN PEN DISKS. No luck with google. It was found at a defunct WWI base.
All guesses welcome!












