Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,193 Reaction score 15,844 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 20, 2023 Thread Owner #1 Found in change this afternoon: 1944D cent. Decent condition. I know it’s not earth-shattering, but 44 is an important cent date IMO. I don’t get a lot of wheaties anymore, but I still look at every penny I get. Attachments IMG_1620.webp 121.8 KB · Views: 56 Last edited: Jul 21, 2023
Found in change this afternoon: 1944D cent. Decent condition. I know it’s not earth-shattering, but 44 is an important cent date IMO. I don’t get a lot of wheaties anymore, but I still look at every penny I get.
cudamark San Diego Ring Finder 🥇 Charter Member Top Banner Poster Joined Mar 16, 2011 Messages 15,096 Reaction score 20,179 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc.... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2023 #2 Yup, made from recycled shell casings that year.