What's new

WWII Marine Pendant?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Is this a WWII Marine Pendant?
001.webp
 
I think it is a us army officers hat badge.
 
Upvote 0
Yes US Army officers service cap badge. Is there any markings on the reverse? This will show who made it and might narrow down the time frame some. Strange thing is that the olive branch and arrows are not attached to the wings. Only a few pre WWI badges are like this, but I'm not finding one exactly like yours.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for serving our country Mike. :thumbsup:I can't see a makers mark.002.webp003.webp
 
Upvote 0
I begining to think maybe this was one that attached to a plaque, or name tag on a desk or something like that. I will do some more hunting tonight and see what I can come up with.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom