Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
35 bucks kind of cheap, I have its bigger brother the WX15 as well which I am actually pretty impressed with.

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
35 bucks kind of cheap, I have its bigger brother the WX15 as well which I am actually pretty impressed with.

Another one here with the big brother WX15 and am impressed...... The 10 should be just fine as Mike said but don't expect to get too far from the water source or too high up the big bank. For reference with my 15 I could pump into a 100' 1.5 hose with about a 50' elevation gain and barely have enough to run a converted A52 sluice power highbanker

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I too have the wx15 that powers a 2.5" dredge with a 12" wide box using Goldhog mats. For a smaller high banker setup, maybe 6" width with mat's matched to the actual average gph, the wx10 will work fine. Your not going to move tons of material but for testing and occasional casual use....perfect.
Great little pumps and motors and weigh almost nothing compared to others with the same pumping specs.

I thought about getting one and see if I can make a 1.5 or 2" dredge work.
It'd be a great hike in, prospecting set up. Total pack weight should be close to 25lbs. including short hoses, even less if it was an abs high banker.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread