Ironwill Jr. Member Joined Jul 2, 2013 Messages 91 Reaction score 32 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2023 Thread Owner #1 In my Lost Adams recon I came across this lol It appears and disappears with time. Wild huh! :P
sdcfia Silver Member Joined Sep 28, 2014 Messages 3,840 Reaction score 9,709 Golden Thread 0 Location SW New Mexico Primary Interest: Other Nov 16, 2023 #2 Ironwill said: In my Lost Adams recon I came across this lol It appears and disappears with time. View attachment 2115331 Wild huh! :P Click to expand... Surveyor's aerial topo mapping control point.
Ironwill said: In my Lost Adams recon I came across this lol It appears and disappears with time. View attachment 2115331 Wild huh! :P Click to expand... Surveyor's aerial topo mapping control point.
Ironwill Jr. Member Joined Jul 2, 2013 Messages 91 Reaction score 32 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2023 Thread Owner #3 sdcfia said: Surveyor's aerial topo mapping control point. Click to expand... You guys just know everything! I can't STUMP you all
sdcfia said: Surveyor's aerial topo mapping control point. Click to expand... You guys just know everything! I can't STUMP you all