S SPUDS Tenderfoot Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 30, 2009 #1 For coin shooting parks, ball fields, etc, which of these two detectors do you guys think would be best for me in the long run? Thanks! Upvote 0
For coin shooting parks, ball fields, etc, which of these two detectors do you guys think would be best for me in the long run? Thanks!
Sandman Gold Member Joined Aug 6, 2005 Messages 13,408 Reaction score 3,997 Golden Thread 0 Location In Michigan now. Detector(s) used Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 30, 2009 #2 Many say they like the F-2, but I have used both and suggest you get the T-30 for better depth and ease of use.
Many say they like the F-2, but I have used both and suggest you get the T-30 for better depth and ease of use.
B BamaBill Hero Member Joined Nov 8, 2006 Messages 686 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location N. Alabama Detector(s) used Minelab X-terra 70, AT Pro, Tesoro Tejon, ML X-terra 50 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 30, 2009 #3 I too, have used both and agree wholeheartedly with Sandman. Get the X-terra 30. It IDs better and gets better depth.
I too, have used both and agree wholeheartedly with Sandman. Get the X-terra 30. It IDs better and gets better depth.
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 30, 2009 #4 The fisher. At least you will get good customer service... Sorry