XP Deus II has arrived!

usmcscorpio

Oct 7, 2003
Delaware
Just received the new XP Deus II (a new XP MI-6 Pinpointer as well!) a couple of days ago, so the Loooong wait is over! Unfortunately, the weather has been very cold/rainy for the last few days, so waiting until tomorrow (supposed to be in the 60's) Going to give the Deep HC (High Conductors) along with the Park Program a whirl first, then tweek as I go. I'll post my findings soon! HH to all!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
usmcscorpio

usmcscorpio

Oct 7, 2003
Delaware
Howdy to all again...well, went out with the new XP Deus II today for about 2 hours. The site (turn of the century/1902 elementary school & football field) is only like 5 min from my home that I've absolutely POUNDED in the past with the Deus 1 & Equinox 800. Figured this would be a great test locally. The new Deus II looks, feels, performs and sounds even better than the Deus 1 and is certainly super light, compared to the Nox 800! Oh, and on that note...I'm certainly NOT trying to bash or promote one name brand over the other...just the facts folks. ;) Anyhoo...I had a great time detecting...dug a lot of signals, and managed to nab a few quarters, dimes, & pennies from respectable depths. But, no silver today! That's ok...I was really spending just as much time simply trying out various programs & settings. This new Deus is really something else! Amazing! Very well-built with many options & so versatile! (The XP Mi-6 is pretty dog-gone amazing as well!) I did notice for sure that I gravitated more towards the "Mono" program, I guess due to the familiar # numbers that pop-up consistently for clad & silver. I also tried the 3 & 5 tones setting, but still need/want to play with the Audio settings a bit more...I'm definitely a "Tone ID" kind of guy, so lots to explore, I guess! Any suggestions/settings...please feel free to share! lol HH to all :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
usmcscorpio

usmcscorpio

Oct 7, 2003
Delaware
Thanks Calabash & all! Yup...I think we talked about that very thing a ways back. You know, how "set" or consistent VDI #'s happen in a singular frequency, and when you go up/down from that set frequency, you're VDI #'s are going to change as well...maybe even fluctuate a bit more (usually higher VDI's) due to the Multi-Frequency. I may have that wrong? Anyway, like I said...I got LOT's to learn & explore! TY again to all ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread