What's new

ya gots any dollahs of halfsies??

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
teller says "I have $2 in half dollars"

IMG_6539.webp

don't look until ya leave--- udderwize they will see you grin :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

this beats my haul from the last 12 boxes :dontknow::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Mine too i think! No dumping required either!
 
never grin when they give silver halves then they start to figure it out
 
Agreed. I force myself not to look while trying to act nonchalantly as I stroll out of the bank with my heart racing until I get to my car and look at them hoping against hope that I will find silver! Sigh.........
 
Agreed. I force myself not to look while trying to act nonchalantly as I stroll out of the bank with my heart racing until I get to my car and look at them hoping against hope that I will find silver! Sigh........

when i first started i got a wheat penny ender i almost said out loud 'a wheat penny' i quickly shut my mouth
 
When they say yes, I always smile happily and say great! I love to give them to my Grand kids. Covers the glee every time.
 
Had a teller once say, oh there is nothing worth anything here, I still bought her out, was 5 40% out of 7 bucks, or something close to that...
 
We started jokingly doing the Christmas stockings with all halves and Ikes,, any money sent from family converted to coins,,, watching the kids lift em is funny.
 
Had a teller once say, oh there is nothing worth anything here, I still bought her out, was 5 40% out of 7 bucks, or something close to that...
I also had a teller say something. She didn't want to sell me a handful of JFKs because they were "black"
I said no problem and took them anyway. They were ALL very tarnished silvers.
 
Dirty silver is still stackable, and as much as I hated having to sell most of mine to cover medical bills, Modern prospecting is a decent hobby to have.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom