Well, here goes..... I mainly hunt in Iron Mask, Gain set at 10, even in trashy areas. And the first thing I noticed was alot of false signals, until I turned my gain down to an 8. Next, I noticed that all the pulltab and foil signals were sorta lumped together, one continuous hum. But, when a coin signal comes in, the sounds are warbleley (sic). They do register where you would normally see them on your screen. When you get a coin signal, just do the "wiggle" to pinpoint. In fact, I found out that when I do a manual pinpoint, 9 times out of 10, the target is deep enough that I don't hear anything, (maybe because of bad ears and gain reduced). The pinpointing for me is in the center of the coil, huge improvement over the 10.5 factory coil. I rarely use my SunRay X1 probe anymore. Trash seperation is excellent, even more so than the factory 10.5, I hear all signals and yet, can still pinpoint the trash, or the desired item. When the coil was shipped, the total weight of package was one pond, that's cardboard box and all, I don't recall how much the coil weighs, but it is less than the factory 10.5

. The biggest beef I have is; 6 voids in the coil (holes, openings,) whatever you want to call them. I like having my coil on the grass when swinging, and these empty areas cause a bit of drag. If there is a solid coil cover out there, I do not know it. After 2 hours of swinging, my arm wants to die, so I take a break, then start over again. I am currently exploring alternatives in rectifying the problems of plugging those holes. If you are up to date on reading T-nets "today's Finds" then you will see my results of only two hunts.....Yeah, it's a keeper!.......NGE