What's new

Yakima

NWHunter61

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yakima, Washington
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't really see anywhere, or maybe I just don't know how to, locate only members that are on the east side and are current and up for hunts "whenever". Maybe we can use this section to post our email addresses so we know where to look to find each other? Maybe...we will see how it goes!
JohnMurphy33161@live.com
Yakima
M/47
Explorer SX
 
I know this is kind of an old post. but I am here in Kennewick I have family in Yakima and always up for the travel.
 
Walla Walla and new to the hobby. . . always looking to gain experience and tag along in order to decide what kind of detector I want!
-CHN
 
New to the hobby, and also new to Yakima (transplant from the west side, moved here to attend nursing school at WSU-Yakima). Currently using a coinmaster and bullseye II pinpointer. Soon to be upgrading to a DFX-300 or V3i. Have a lot of time on my hands right now, but don't know the area all that well. Send me a message and let's get hunting!!
 
Yakima hunter here, new to the game myself, but very interested and already feel very self educated, and eager to begin my hunt. Anyone in the yakima area wanna put together some clubs and hunting send me a msg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom