Yama#@!$%#@!a treasure in mindanao, philippines

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To SWR
Okay, I will send to you one website about WW2 Japanese Treasure and it defend on you if you believe it or not. Honestly, there were lots of them that I had already searched. This was already posted by the Philippine Daily Inquirer news dated January 2 and 3, 1995. This was title; SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE: " We were there; we dug up gold". This was the story all About Ex. Pres. Marcos of how he had discovered the 30 sites WW2 Japanese hidden treasures using the new recruited for training soldiers but actually he used them for digging treasures. They sued Marcos claiming that they recieved no compensations for 12 years of digging treasure total to 60,000tons (metric) gold bars,Etc...

see; DeepBlackLies.co.uk or write, The secret gold treaty contents/ see Marcos soldiers
website; http://bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitical/secretgoldtreaty/soldiersoffortune_appendix3.htm

What can you say SWR,

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yo tambien I too only get the home page, the search does not find anything either.Tried Marcos , Yama#@!$%#@!a, Gold treaty, Japanese gold buried in the Philipines in WW-2, etc., in different forms, nada?

Suggestions?

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To SWR,
I think, there's a problem in your internet connections. I retested mine and it will open
well to the website of the " The Secret Gold Treaty-contents". If you cannot open it in your computer then, you will miss all of the history of the WW2 Japanese treasures that were hidden in the Philippines.
Now I know why you don't believe it, because your computer can only select the minor activities on the history of WW2 Japanese hidden treasures. I advice you, to let it check to expert technicians.

How about you other treasure Net Hunters, Can you open this website? The Secret Gold Treaty-contents?

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
to SWR,
I think, there's a problem in your internet connections. I retested mine and it will open
well to the website of the " The Secret Gold Treaty-contents". If you cannot open it in your computer then, you will miss all of the history of the WW2 Japanese treasures that were hidden in the Philippines.
Now I know why you don't believe it, because your computer can only select the minor activities on the history of WW2 Japanese hidden treasures. I advice you, to let it check to expert technicians.

How about you other treasure Net Hunters, Can you open this website? The Secret Gold Treaty-contents?

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
SWR,

Some picture of gold bars maybe fake (those gold bars came from syndicate NOT FROM MARCOS GOLD).... but still There are LOTS OF PICTURES AND DOCUMENTED PROOF in Secret Gold Treaty about Marcos Gold, his cronies, CIAs, Gold cartels and etc....YOU CAN'T DENY THE TRUTH OF YAMASHITA TREASURE EXISTENCE....he,he,he...

ssrjunkie

Nov 14, 2004
Philippines
SWR said:
Sure...watch this: I deny the truth of Yamashi.ta Treasure existence.

See, that was easy enough. The few short keystrokes it took to create this fantasy, has been derailed by the same few short keystrokes ;)

Sure I deny the existence.

And why should I confirm on this when I already have my own, so just to let these guys here get envy of me?

Sure not.

The time has already lapsed and these things are already finders/keepers.

Don't convince them. What for?

They don't believe it. So what?! It's more than enough.

Good luck to you guys (THers).

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To SWR,
At last! You had opened and read it! You found it as a blog but nothing important documents on it. You found Fake gold bars/arrest but you didn't find original gold bars on it.

In Politics: there are an opposition and pro-administration.
In Medicine: there are drugs that counter acts and neutralized another drugs.

In TreasureNet forum; There are believers and antagonist ( meaning- one who oppose and actively competes with another, adversary ).

But the bottom line, SWR I like you. congratulation job will done.

To gboy,
At last! You resurrect ! and opened your comments to SWR. FYI, These gold bars that were found in the Secret Gold Treaty- contents were the gold bars that were found in the website of the "Yamashita's Gold" documents that was authored by the 30 years of expertized and experience, the leading authority and historian which was the CEO of the Isle Mining and Exploration IPO Management Pty Ltd. Which was no other than your very best friend Robert Szatmary. They documented there exploration/excavation from start and to the final discovery of the treasure. And these person was the one who accused me a scammer and forgerer. He don't believe my site because as what was in his bedtime good daydream, that I am the one who engrave those stone markers that I actually discovered. If I am a scammer/forger and this guy maybe great pretender and swindler.
That was why, I like SWR, because he tells the truth, and nothing but the truth!
FYI, some of the pictures of yamashita's gold were the same as of the picture gallery
of Isle Mining exploration.

To ssrjunkie,
The bottom line to these treasure issue; Is to dig and to believe whether it is Facts or Legend. I know that my post is now controversial.

What can you say GUYS!!

ssrjunkie

Nov 14, 2004
Philippines
garyv_bautista said:
To ssrjunkie,
The bottom line to these treasure issue; Is to dig and to believe whether it is Facts or Legend. I know that my post is now controversial.

What can you say GUYS!!

It's not only in believing. Of course, there are limits. With the depth you are now in, for me and as to our budget per project, it's way far beyond. On generally flat land/surface here in Cebu we go only up to a maximum of 30-35ft. I don't know about your area.

Why go that depth when I can dig a lot of holes? Though we do not dig and dig with no basis at all we study first the area. Our method as in my previous post in your/this thread we try to locate first the object and when we have suspect we then estimate it's depth and after that we trace where, in this local area of the object, the water is passing through. This way we know in advance the flow of water and how big the stream is. Usuallly, we only focus on shallow target area. Deep target would require logistics, big financing, not to mention patience because this will take longer to recover not only months but years possibly (for sure).

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
T0 ssrjunkie,
May I ask question to you? Do you know a Korean and a Australian nationals there in Cebu? They are treasure hunters who was also interested in my site and they want me to sign an agreement even This Korean name Cris Kang had not yet inspected our site. Only this Australian name Michael Coote who advance to come here and checked our site with his lop top scanner. As what's on his observation it is positive.
But I refused to sign an agreement because this Korean who has the big share as an investor has not yet inspected our site. This Korean had a treasure hunting operation on progress in Bohol. He E-mailed me that they will excavate my T-site if there T-hunting operation in Bohol will be going slow. That Is why I prepared this Pearl Asian Mining inc. because It is legal but had no yet experience in treasure. They still prepare a feasibility study and open another branch just for treasure hunting operation.
I had seen in the Website and News that there were also lots of treasure hunting site there in Visayas. How True?

ssrjunkie

Nov 14, 2004
Philippines
garyv_bautista,

I can only speak for Cebu. I could say not much here as you know Cebu is not a good place to hide those goods as there are no thick forest here.

Although there may be, but as of now we only heard about it and has not checked them.

In Leyte we also have site about 2 in our friends property. 1 on the side of the river and the other is on the side of the mountain w/c our friend was offered 300 million but he declined as he did not believe it at first. However, when he heard about this TH then he decided for us to check. Imagine we detected about three objects the size of sarcophagus.

But any way, this is only for our consumption (pinoy THers) not to unbelievers.

Ciao!

jonesindy

May 23, 2006
To Gary Bautista,

I was late in reading this thread. may i ask if you have found any other sign aside from the concrete. how thick was the concrete you excavated? were there any other "man-made" signs. i am willing to share with you, (and everyone) as i have shared in the "other thread" info that i found that could be interesting. i think the pictures i posted on the Yama thread are still intact. pls. go over them and compare with what you find.

thanks,

jonesindy

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To jonesinday,
Sorry to say, I had not responded your question, Maybe you had not seen my blogspot. the history of my treasure site here in Mindanao, Philippines. Please search my blogspot and you will see all of the well engraved stone markers that we had actually found in our site of excavation, I had posted my Maps, sign and markers guide symbols and my sketches of our dig to where and the distances, the chemicals that we had encountered and lots more etc...
Please comments of what you had seen on my post. ...http://garyvbautista.blogspot.com/

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Gary,

You are just wasting your time convincing SWR....he is non-believer YT...period....simply bcoz his purpose here is to prevent the TRUTH regarding the existence of Yamashita treasure....a typical Gold Cartel /CIA black propaganda....

If he is interested for the truth...he can easily research YT treasure in internet and in the field for his own perusal.......but he doesn't do that...all he wanted is to discredit the existence of YT...bcoz thats his job...to discourage or prevent us Filipinos from recovering treasures....

But he forgot one thing...the more he discredit the existence of YT...THE MORE WE WILL TREASURE HUNT.....ha,ha,ha.... ;D

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To Gboy,
SWR is very expert and experience in website treasure hunting on his 3 computers but in reality, He had not even posted any thing here in the treasureNet forum. But you know I like him for his antagonistic action. In politics there is really an opposition and pro-administration. Even in the website of the Secret Gold Treaty- contents/ He don't believed that site.

To Real De Tayopa,
I just want to follow-up if you had finished reading the long long documents on The Secret Gold Treaty-contents/. Are you not impressed the reality of that documents?? But I will not force you to believe, its your own opinion and business. Or you did not finished reading it because you fell a sleep. Just like as what i had experience.

jonesindy

May 23, 2006
garyv_bautista said:
To jonesinday,
Sorry to say, I had not responded your question, Maybe you had not seen my blogspot. the history of my treasure site here in Mindanao, Philippines. Please search my blogspot and you will see all of the well engraved stone markers that we had actually found in our site of excavation, I had posted my Maps, sign and markers guide symbols and my sketches of our dig to where and the distances, the chemicals that we had encountered and lots more etc...
Please comments of what you had seen on my post. ...http://garyvbautista.blogspot.com/

Gary,

Thanks for the reply. If it is OK with you, favor me please with a discription of the site before you started the Project. I mean how did you discover it? I hope you understand me for asking. You see I temporarily stopped my project because of some doubts....

Best regards,

Jonesindy

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To Jonesindy,
Thanks for your response, If you send me your E-mail address, I will give you the full detailed story of how I arrived to what I can say, "The WW2 Japanese Treasure Hidden in Mindanao, Philippines" , And how I got some treasure hunting sign and code guides and the maps. That my maps and guides were parts of the copies Of Ex. Pres. Marcos that was also exploring and excavating 2 treasure sites just 700 and 1000 meters away from our treasure site. I will give you a short story, It begin like this: While I was making a layout for a post for a cyclone wire for our Poultry. One of the layout stake hit direct a rusted 1/4" diameter wire protruding 1'' long in the soil but I didn't bother in the first place. After I layout all the stake, I begun to dug a hole for the post. I was surprised, because when I tried to pull-out the rusted round bar, it cannot be pulled and when I dug up to 18'' deep, the round bar was attached to a cement, That was why I asked my father, that when they build the pig pen and CR, Did they manually mixed the sand and gravel at the place were I dug. He reply that its not in the place where I dug. So I tried to dug how deep and wide was the cement still the round bar attached. It was 18"x 14"x 2" thick in dimension, I washed, brushed and clean the cement and I found out, that there were 2 letters engraved on it, these were an Asterisk and a Chinese character. I told my father maybe these was a sign guide marker. My father told me that he will try to search or request for a copy from his ex-military friend which was under Ex-Pres. Marcos. Luckily, my father had produced a copy and we compared it to the signed we had discovered. I was amazed because the meaning of the Asterisk was millions buried treasure deposit and the Chinese character, the meaning Big amount treasure deposits. And so on....all our stone markers that we actually found were almost all in the guide and codes symbols..I was amazed because, one arrow of the Japanese map was targeting to our treasure site and lots more..etc...Actually my father was one of the civilian workers recruited by his ex-military friend which was under Marcos treasure excavation in the year 1969 to 1972,

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
SWR,
"You apparently are having problems accepting the fact nobody believes your version."

Oh My Gosh !!....My thread had been replied by 1750 people and viewed by 44500 people...it simply means...lots of people are interested and believe in these Yam TH thread...

You know the truth?..... ;D ;D ;D....w/o leaving your armchair and you easily know the Yam TH truth?......c'mon give me a better knock2 joke...

"You seem to spend more time in the Internet Cafe bantering with me, than actually Treasure Hunting"
....I have several assets combing the countryside doing TH FOR ME (besides i have hundreds sites already)...how about you, why don't you do your coin hunting stuff...rather than venturing into Yam TH...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread