Yamashita Designs and Codes

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
ENOCHSEA7 .....YOU GOT IT RIGHT ,,,,YOUR MICKEYS PICK ,,,,,FOR THE VIEWERS WATCHING THE SNOW FLAKES .......THIS MAN OF STEEL GOT AU201 IN HIS VANES ,,,,,THIS ROCKY GOT THE TITLE ......THIS RAMBO 100% BEHIND ENEMY LINES (U FIND MONEY IN STREETS IN THE SOUTH BRONX U KNOW) ,,,,,,,AND BEST FOR LAST THIS BRAVEHEART DOES NOT WANT FREEDOM HE WANTS GOLD .......TO GET THAT COVER OF FORBES ...ALL HE NEEDS IS THE RIGHT SPOT I HOPE GOT THAT SPOT 1% DO ......YES MICKEY STUCK IN A CHAIR ,,, IVE NEVER SEEN ,,,A ONE MAN TEAM LIKE THIS GUY ,,, I SEEN ARMIES DIG LAKES OPEN PIT (THAT SAFE) .....I HAD A REAL MAP IN REAL WAR ZONE THIS IS THE GUY I HAND IT TO .....MAYBE ROCKY GOT MAD AT MICKEY ,,,,WELL THIS MICKEY ONLY WASTE HIS TIME ON WINNERS AND U WERE 100% RIGHT TO GET MAD AT MICKEY

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
..... This is what the Japanese did to keep inexperienced treasure hunters wasting their life digging in all the wrong places. Place one or two convincing signs in the area and watch them go wild....

This is a fascinating explanation for all the empty holes. It's an explanation why no one ever found any treasure . (Unless you believe the Roxas story, or a few questionable tabloid pix claims). All the failures NEVER mean "there's no treasure". The fact of ZERO finds NEVER means "there's no treasure".

It simply means that persons, 75 yrs. ago, cleverly went to all these means to "throw you off-track". A giant conspiracy. And the intriguing this about this line of reasoning, is that it's absolutely bullet proof. No one can ever disprove that.

Sort of like this old joke: You can point to a rose bush and ask your friend: "Do you know why that rose bush is there ? It's there to keep the elephants away." And if you DOUBT that explanation for the existence of the rose bush, all I have to do is point out to you that : There's no elephants there. Hence, it must be working. And hence: the reason for the rose bush.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
RU30 is right i his knowledge and way of thinking even if those things are natural,,,,, to him they are decoys to start the fever were god wont do that so his answer the enemy did to safe guard other treasures ....RU30 its all about the fever its like rum but even far worse ....u been cured of the fever ,,, and good for u

OP
OP
Y

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Tom, that is true, but you read my charts, each sign will lead to another withing inches to few feet only. Deep tunnels no farther than 15ft to next marker. If it don’t connect or make sense, then it’s natural and random. If it’s like clockwirk, then you’re IN the Tunnel.

gemee

Jul 31, 2004
California
Watched this program for the first time last night. Unlike other "treasure" programs this one seems to have more credibility to it. Seeing that large stone with circle marker and dot on it, I think that this team is getting VERY close to unlocking the mystery. Your feelings?

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you talking about the show Lost gold of WW2 .?? I hope they find something so far it looks like they had no clue at first where to look but now it looks like they are on track we all know under waterfalls is of no military importance ....and if they don't find nothing it just show its all BS from the start ...

gemee

Jul 31, 2004
California
XLV, yes, this is the show. Coming attractions show them in a long underground cave,..so it shall be interesting to watch.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Watched this program for the first time last night. Unlike other "treasure" programs this one seems to have more credibility to it. Seeing that large stone with circle marker and dot on it, I think that this team is getting VERY close to unlocking the mystery. Your feelings?

My feelings are that "squiggles on rocks" mean nothing at all. It means people's over-active imaginations are causing them to see hidden meanings in random blotches and squiggles.

Just like if you lie on your back and stare at the passing clouds, you can eventually find various uncanny shapes in the clouds. Eg.: a smile face, a bunny, a big-dipper, etc... All of which are just random uncanny meaningless shapes. Likewise, I can walk a few block radius from my house in Monterey, CA, and likewise find "circle markers" or "mysterious X's" or "squiggles" and shapes all over the place. None of which means "treasure".

Also don't forget : Even if the TV show has some uncanny symbol or shape: Don't be so quick to think they actually found it. I'll bet it's all gimicked and staged for Hollywood. Just like that "eye-witness" they have there, is not an "eye-witness". It's just some dude in Southern CA who answered a classified ad seeking a Filipino descent actor to "play the part".

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
So far the show the typical treasure hunting BS hype all there signs are " treasure signs " they look all natural or native to me ...there a very very small chance they might find some thing under the waterfalls i guess since the show paying the way these guys will go for the free ride ...the money spent so far any normal person would of quit its probably just a military position on a hillside ....and the more i look at there pyramid rock i think its ancient

gemee

Jul 31, 2004
California
I'm kind of surprised that there is not more "action" on this thread. I find the show very interesting. To be honest, I would not want to have any part of finding any remaining treasure in those caves, as I am certain those men are being closely watched.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
That cave been searched by hundreds of people in the last 50 years ....gold has been found near or under waterfalls in the past in the Philippines ...That detector might be going off to a large Hot rock at the bottom of the falls but that show not going to tell you that ...

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My feelings are that "squiggles on rocks" mean nothing at all. It means people's over-active imaginations are causing them to see hidden meanings in random blotches and squiggles.

Just like if you lie on your back and stare at the passing clouds, you can eventually find various uncanny shapes in the clouds. Eg.: a smile face, a bunny, a big-dipper, etc... All of which are just random uncanny meaningless shapes. Likewise, I can walk a few block radius from my house in Monterey, CA, and likewise find "circle markers" or "mysterious X's" or "squiggles" and shapes all over the place. None of which means "treasure".

Also don't forget : Even if the TV show has some uncanny symbol or shape: Don't be so quick to think they actually found it. I'll bet it's all gimicked and staged for Hollywood. Just like that "eye-witness" they have there, is not an "eye-witness". It's just some dude in Southern CA who answered a classified ad seeking a Filipino descent actor to "play the part".
I thought that was you! Saw you in line for the part with a rubber band around your head carrying a shovel!

mochitong

Apr 9, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All Yamashita sites are not the same style of burial or code charts even, but most all earlier deposits use the same codes.Yamashita sites are mostly all marked well although sometimes obscure. Usual markings include a big stone at entry area, but not always. Sometimes it's tree(s), waterfall, cave, carved markings on stones or acid etched stone maps. Sometimes they are whole rocks shaped for markings such as a 12ft heart shaped rock I know of. Markings are used to tell story and entry locations, but also used every step of the way to guide you down a twisting, turning path through many booby traps to get to vaults safely. Tunnels are a mere 18x27 inch oval. 3 to 6 inches at sides are 1/16 inch rope wires, self-igniting gas tube bombs and large poisons both chemical and biological. Exactly next to tunnel are also poisons. Nothing within the 18x27 inch designated tunnel area. Treasures are usually perched over deep underground river fissures, with booby traps causing gold bars to fall deep underwater down the natural earth cracks if improperly excavated straight down on them. These treasure burials were not hastily buried in retreat as the false account written in the book 'Gold Warriors', although there were some that were buried in a hurry because the volume confiscated by IJA was larger than anticipated. I consider myself as foremost expert on the IJA designs and codes. I have spent 10 years digging and researching including interviews with still alive guerilla soldiers from WW2. These treasure burials were started as early as 1936 as IJA excavation and tunneling projects in preparation for the War to come. The gold and other wealth was captured in 1942. The final burials concluded in pre-fabricated vault areas after that. The share for Emperor and Japan went to Japan via Burma railroad mostly. The share for the military was sent via IJN ship to the Philippine Islands which Japan planned to keep indefinitely and transfer all military bases to.
Anybody care to write a new book?
Contact me @ (63)9175400665 or
[email protected]
View attachment 1158475

Good day, I found tese peculiar markings on a stones and it is several meters apart. Can you help me if this marking mean anything?

Attachments

• IMG20200409153800.jpg
    IMG20200409153800.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 104

mochitong

Apr 9, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And on the north around 12 meters I found this.

Attachments

• IMG20200409155223.jpg
    IMG20200409155223.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 92

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread