Yamashita Designs and Codes

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
View attachment 1537986 thank you sir for you time, we got this markers 65ft below the surface, we have done a little of our homework, but we still need professional advice from those who had work and experienced this kind of stuff, i hope you understand my point sir

What "markers". I don't see any marker in that pix.

And ... sheesk .... 65 ft. deep ?? !! How long did it take you to dig that deep ? Do you think they had that long, in the heat of war, to go digging that deep to hide something ? And why would they need that deep in the first place ? Isn't an object equally hidden at 2 ft. or 20 ft. or 65 ft ? As long as the top is covered and fluffed up, then .... burying deeper does make it any more "hidden". Right ? So what's the sense ?

This notion that "the bigger and more valuable a treasure", then the "deeper it must of necessity be", is part and parcel to legend and cultural lore. There are treasures, all the time, that get found that aren't necessarily deep.

You can dream up ways where .... given enough slaves, and given crazy motives (predicting the advent of metal detectors 70 yrs. later ?) that someone would go to all that trouble. But that would be like if I dreamed up how it's entirely theoretically possible for me to ride a tricycle backwards to New York city. And perhaps you couldn't dispute me that it's *possible*.

But then you'd have to ask yourself: "Isn't it more *plausible* that Tom_in_CA would take his car, rather than a tricycle?". So too do you need to ask yourself "what's more plausible" when it comes to treasure legends and rocks you find. JMHO.

Am enjoying the pictures ! And fascinated by the mindset/psychology of all this.

E

enochsea7

View attachment 1537986 thank you sir for you time, we got this markers 65ft below the surface, we have done a little of our homework, but we still need professional advice from those who had work and experienced this kind of stuff, i hope you understand my point sir

Bro I just want to tell you honestly... My opinion is that at this depth you would have found much more convincing signs that a treasure was buried here. Out of all the stones you've posted I see only one that I would be 75% convinced was man-made (the rectangular stone up at the top). But that percentage gets dropped down to 0% because its literally the only stone that looks man-made out 65 ft of excavated material. Jeez man... You must have seen many thousands of stones at this point. From my experience that's just not how they did things. Of course, I could be wrong. You guys should start thinking about what your limit is.

If there is a treasure in this area I think you've dug past the actual path to it. Do you remember what direction the pointed end of the rectangular stone was pointing and at what depth? I'm telling you man, if you were on the right path you would have seen much better signs by now.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes sir enochsea7, we are now seeing much better markers, we have encountered circular boulder layer at 60 feet upon reaching the water table, stones are positioned like toppled dominoes at the corners, in between the stones water can pass right through them, boulders at the center are positioned in a way that they are densely packed together with a very little gap, its so surprising that at 65 feet level, water becomes weak and manageable, we suspect that we drained the reservoir for their water trap, after the boulder layer we are again encountering sand layer, markers still indicate going down direction, i will ask an update tomorrow of our current situation from our site, we have encountered alternating layers of sand and soil and surprisingly boulder layer at 60ft, white triangular pyramids are still encountered so we still need to go down and white stones indicate we are in the center of our hole directly below a century old mango tree

Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we could have missed the giveaway sir, we encountered a big boulder 3 meters below the tree the size of 7ft x 3ft, 2.5 ft thick boulder and big heart shaped stone at 5 meters, left wing of the heart has been chiseled diagonally, this could mean a tunnel according to our other buddies, they had dowsed the area 3x marking its perimeter, we 1st started the project because of a big nail positioned on top of the tree pointing downwards, then the roots of the tree seems to give way at one portion( no roots on that part of the tree) looks like an entrance going down, then as we dig down we encountered markers

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir Tom, I myself just recently involved myself to this kind of thing hahaha, not so really knowledgeable of how they did this, but some of the facts that i know is, they really had time to hide this things and properly planned how to bury them(lots of books about yam treas), larger deposits can reach depths up to 120 ft or more, i had to admit that it was difficult to deal with this types of treasure so it will be and always will be a gamble, we thought that it is a small deposit and we went deeper and deeper so deeeep :BangHead: but from what i saw from our site, i can say that had put some effort alternating the terrain and making those signs, chiseled and cut rocks, i honestly can't tell how they made the other rocks, they are so soft that you can crush them with your hands(artificial) , its so exciting to see different kinds of their artwork, sorry i cant really confirm our site, no metal detectors, chem analysis for the rocks, hey sir enochsea7 why rocks are getting darker in color, bottom side of the rocks are somewhat cooked, upper part just normal, does this have some kind of relation to temperatures emitted by the deposits?

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
:icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright: this is best one ive seen in a long time :hello2::hello2:let me try to remember the deepest hand dug hole was it davao or siquijor (2 died) or was it ayungon (one died) .....i want to see u guys with the new record (xxx).....couple tips watch for earthquake those LRL can detect them ,,,start pricing exhaust fans (CO aka gas ) ,,,i only hope u dont hit bedrock at the 200 foot level where am at its 400 hundred feet ....how many pumps u using ,,,,,i hope your less then 200 miles inland that improves the odds the bed rock.....i cant sleep now cant wait for the next up date ....GOOD LUCK i hope your head line news soon :notworthy::notworthy:

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
can i please ask one question (no i dont want know your location) could u tell me the amount of troops that were in that area 1944????? this number might help me were am at ,,,,,thank u

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used

embrym, embrym, embrym : Are you aware that the UK's "Daily Mail" and "The Sun" are not regarded as reliable news sources ? They are akin to what we have in the USA as "National Enquirer" type tabloids. Eg.: "Bigfoot was sighted" and celebrity gossip, and "how horoscopes can change your life", etc...

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.... but some of the facts that i know is, they really had time to hide this things and properly planned how to bury them(lots of books about yam treas), larger deposits can reach depths up to 120 ft or more, .....

Treasure-seeker, I would love to take on your points one at a time, but the pages of this thread will start to get insanely deep. And/or I could them be accused of "badgering" you, etc.... So let's just cut to the chase. In your quote above, as you begin to spell out the history about whether or not this treasure is even there. And then ... how deep, cryptogram rock art clues, , etc.... You call them "Facts that you know...". Right ? Ok, where are you getting these "facts" from ?

I have a suspicion that all such things you're reading, are akin to sources, books, links, that would be akin to what Embrym posted. So I invite you to read my reply to him.

Example of questioning the source: I recall one time watching a TV episode of "America Unearthed". Each episode is a supposed hunt for some mysterious proofs of pre-Columbus explorations. Ie.: "The Chinese were mining copper in the Great lakes region in the 1200 to 1300's" or "The Vikings were in Texas and Utah in 700 AD", etc... I watched utterly spellbound at the tantalizing clues. I had no idea what this show was about. But ... the current week's topic was a cliff-hanger.

When the show was over, I went to google and started looking up for more info. on these various supposed hieroglyphs, structure foundations, tablets said to have been found, blah blah blah. All of which are spoken of in unquestioned terms during the show. They are just a "given", in the awesome conspiracy theory tone of the show. HOWEVER, a quick look at google, and it all falls apart. Each of the various components has long-since been debunked with more plausible explanations. But notice that side is not shown in the show. Why ? Because it won't sell ratings.

SO TOO do I suspect a lot of what passes as this Yamashita story, is nothing but telephone game gone awry. That has now made it into print. And since it's spun with so much true stuff (ie.: names of persons, dates, troop movements, thefts from countries, etc...) it becomes difficult to separate fact from fiction. It just SOUNDS so reasonable. Because it's riddled with points from actual historical fact.

Here's the problem though: If there's "no treasure", then IT WON'T MATTER how much else of the story is true. Ie.: there's no separating fact from fiction, IF the 1% false part is: That there's no treasure. Just like rat poison: 99% good grain and only 1% poison. Notice it doesn't matter if 99% of the grain is good. It's the 1% that fails you.

So ... just like my experience with American Unearthed: Where I was sucked into the tantalizing tale, so too is the Yamashita story IMHO And the Oak Island, the Lost Dutchman mine, the Pearl ship, etc.... It's possible to selectively write each story, spun in conspiratorial tabloid fashion way, that .... it's taken as fact. No one's looking at links that DISPROVE it or offer MORE PLAUSIBLE explanations.

So honestly ask yourself: What is the source of these "facts that you know" ? Why can't they simply be nothing more than the legend run amok. From starry eyed believers that went before you ? And as further proof of the term "starry eyed", forgive my saying this: But whenever someone is using dowsing as a treasure hunting tool, you will find that the entire story looses credibility by serious hunters. It falls into the immediate category of those hunting the Loch Ness Monster, big foot, etc .... Is that to say that a treasure DOESN'T exist ? No. But it's just saying that if magic wand methods are used for a certain treasure, then even-the-treasure-itself will then become suspect. Because serious hunters now lump it in the same category as these other silly legends, stories, monsters, etc....

Last edited:
E

enochsea7

then the roots of the tree seems to give way at one portion (no roots on that part of the tree)

Make sure you didn't miss anything that may have been buried directly under the tree. If there were no roots in the center then perhaps something is blocking the central root system from developing. I ran in to that once. There was an old Acacia tree that had died in the center but was doing quite well otherwise. All the huge branches that were growing from the center of the tree had to be cut down because they were dying and falling off everywhere. But the rest of the tree surrounding the dead center was really flourishing. We took a couple high-end metal detectors out there and sure enough there was a big signal coming from right under the tree. Unfortunately that land owner (a Jehovah's witness pastor, highly trusted individual in the community) totally transformed in to a greedy serpentine animal once he found out there was even a chance of treasure being buried on his land. Needless to say he violated our contract and pursued the item without us. Anyway the tree would have grown around any items at this point. If theres anything directly under its possible that its completely hidden by roots.

Also check any holes in the trunk or look for places where holes have healed over.

From Golden Warriors -Sterling Seagrave:
View attachment 1538274

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
enochsea7 has made a good point ......:icon_thumright:

Uh, .... Yes. It makes a good point. As to the validity and possibility and factualness of the 99% of the story. That could be 100% true.

But it fails to address: If the 1% of the story isn't true. The assertion that "a treasure in the Philippines buried by Yamashita". Then what-does-it-matter what type tree it was? And how much "dead center of the tree trunk it was ?" and "how nice the tree owner was" ,etc... ?

The entire premise of post #74 continues to hinge itself on : "There is, of necessity, a treasure buried there" . But why is that a "given" ? Isn't that the thing we're discussing in the first place ?

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
u know its funny all of the real treasures found the big ones that i believe the story ROXAS bxmb covered,,,,,Luzon church aka cement covered ,,,,,LUZON school aka cement covered ,,,davao bxmb covered ,,,,,NEGROS bxmb covered ,,,,CEBU cement covered ,,,,,, none of them were buried with shovels no strange stones either ,,,,,, the smaller ones some but not all and not deep ,,,,food for though ,,,,,,, maybe this is the nomal for a yamashita treasure

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
wait a minute i thought they were looking for a bag coins under that tree .....a ship full of gold wouldnt fit ....there was 10,000 troops in that area no port deep enough ,,,,,man am i stupid ,,,, my mistake SORRY

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
u know its funny all of the real treasures found the big ones that i believe the story ROXAS bxmb covered,,,,,Luzon church aka cement covered ,,,,,LUZON school aka cement covered ,,,davao bxmb covered ,,,,,NEGROS bxmb covered ,,,,CEBU cement covered ,,,,,, none of them were buried with shovels no strange stones either ,,,,,, the smaller ones some but not all and not deep ,,,,food for though ,,,,,,, maybe this is the nomal for a yamashita treasure

Neooo noo nooo. There can be NO good treasure story that DOESN'T include "200 ft. deep depths". And "booby traps" and "poison darts" and "snakes". And "swashbuckling natives that cut your hands off". And "strange conspiratorial motives" and "cryptogram rocks strewn all over the place to clue you in" (if only you had the maps to decode the clues). Etc...

SAY IT ISN'T SO !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread