What's new

Yard Sale Find

hogan36

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
178
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
memphis ,tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,


Here's another find that I got at a yard sale that I would like to share with you all. I would like to know what it is. I don't know what kind it is but I just wanted to post it. I would love you all's input.
 

Attachments

  • glass 5.webp
    glass 5.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 176
Has a decanter look to it but I'll lean in the direction of ornamental stirrup.....lot's of those in the market place.
 
Upvote 0
A very nice stirrup flask with attaching strap/hardware - any maker marks????
 
Upvote 0
Aint that the Rolling Rock beer logo ?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yup horse person here it is a trophy. Hard to say which discipline. It is an english style stirrup but the headstall on the horse suggests western. Maybe it was from a breed only show where the horses are just all paints or all quarter horses or all appaloosas. Definitely not arabian as the horse head would be less stocky. Or a sponsor gidt as the high end horse shows are always sponsored by crown royal. Nice find! Wish I had won one like that!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would expect a trophy to be engraved?
 
Upvote 0
Cool! How much was it?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom