47thelement
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2009
- Messages
- 1,741
- Reaction score
- 161
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Anybody ever thought about printing up a yard sign to put in the yards of a house you are hunting.
I'm thinking of wording like...
This yard is being analyzed for it's historical significance. Please call xxx-xxxx for to have your yard analyzed at no cost.
This sign would only be like an election sign and would only be in the front yard of the house while I am physically on the property
Any thoughts
I'm thinking of wording like...
This yard is being analyzed for it's historical significance. Please call xxx-xxxx for to have your yard analyzed at no cost.
This sign would only be like an election sign and would only be in the front yard of the house while I am physically on the property
Any thoughts
-- because it gets the local "you should not be doing that" folks all worked up ---(you know the type -- the local * hystrical group types -- the leave it in the ground for the "real" papered degree archy types to find or until it rots away to nothing group)
Then again, maybe forgo the sign and just wear a huge placard 









