What's new

Yea LJ

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
:-* Thank you :-*

LJ finally listened to the masses and changed her Avatar. It looks like this. A cool one indeed.

HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • index-lj.gif
    index-lj.gif
    115.4 KB · Views: 306
Upvote 0
now that we have found a lucky avatar again, i guess we will all be faced with the bigger problem of storing/selling all the silver we get from the the dream boxes we'll be pulling in this week....
 
Glad you guys like it.
I have made several rotating coin avatars this year, but I tried adding more frames to this one to make it look smoother.

Here are some others I have done.

1962 25c.gif

foxhound.gif

xmas avatar.gif

MERC FLIP.gif

HH,
Donny
 
It was time SF......they were good uns though...ya have to admit. I can't take credit for them though.....a fellow member sent them to me. Will he surface and take the credit he deserves????.........he should cuz like I said...they were good!!!! Not sure were he got them.....but once I did get them.....I couldn't resist....ha!

Now....as for the rotating gold Buffalo......can't take credit for that one either. Thanks to Donny (djabend) and his talents....he fixed me up with this one....ain't it just neat as can be? He did very good with it. Thanks again Donny!!!! BTW Donny....love the one with the Santa hat.......you know I am going to need one like that come Christmas right.....ha!

vegaspennies said:
now that we have found a lucky avatar again, i guess we will all be faced with the bigger problem of storing/selling all the silver we get from the the dream boxes we'll be pulling in this week....

Get ready....the silver will start rolling in....in waves too......ha! Good luck all. Although today I had no boxes so I hit a few banks......the totals......drum roll........1 64, but I'll take it. Better than none. It was in a tellers tray......the rolls were skunk.......and no SF, they were not my dumps.....lol...... :-[
 
Silver_Fox said:
LJ said:
......and no SF, they were not my dumps.....lol...... :-[
That's your story....stick to it.....

You got that right SF......I'm sticking to it too....ha! Pssst......remember, it's our secret right?


BTW - It was CD (CyberDan) who sent those pictures to me to use. Weren't they good? He says he has even better ones......lol. Can't wait to see them.
 
LJ said:
Silver_Fox said:
LJ said:
......and no SF, they were not my dumps.....lol...... :-[
That's your story....stick to it.....

You got that right SF......I'm sticking to it too....ha! Pssst......remember, it's our secret right?


BTW - It was CD (CyberDan) who sent those pictures to me to use. Weren't they good? He says he has even better ones......lol. Can't wait to see them.
I should have known he was involved. He's off my favorites list now..... :stop:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom