reilly0458
Jr. Member
"Yeah, We Have $12.50 worth..."
So today i was CRHing on my lunch break, went through 8.00 in customer rolled halves and skunked on each one. On my way back to the office I picked up 5.00 in loose from a bank and snagged 2 40%'s, which lit the fire for the rest of the afternoon.
After work I took small road trip to take advantage of the late bank hours. Managed to collect another 70.00 in customer rolled halves...skunk. Feeling a bit foolish for traveling and coming up short I decided to head home, when I saw a bank open on a side road I had never been on. Only the drive through was open, but I decided it was worth a try. I asked the teller if she had any halves, and she responded "yeah, we have 12.50 worth if you want them. I put my money in the tube and sent it up the pipe...30 seconds later 12.50 of halves came flying back at my. I took the tube out and I could hear it instantly...silver. Out of the 12.50 all but one were silver, all 40%'s but I'll take any silver I can get my hands on. Total take for the day, 26 40%'s.
Hit the banks hard, the silver is waiting.
So today i was CRHing on my lunch break, went through 8.00 in customer rolled halves and skunked on each one. On my way back to the office I picked up 5.00 in loose from a bank and snagged 2 40%'s, which lit the fire for the rest of the afternoon.
After work I took small road trip to take advantage of the late bank hours. Managed to collect another 70.00 in customer rolled halves...skunk. Feeling a bit foolish for traveling and coming up short I decided to head home, when I saw a bank open on a side road I had never been on. Only the drive through was open, but I decided it was worth a try. I asked the teller if she had any halves, and she responded "yeah, we have 12.50 worth if you want them. I put my money in the tube and sent it up the pipe...30 seconds later 12.50 of halves came flying back at my. I took the tube out and I could hear it instantly...silver. Out of the 12.50 all but one were silver, all 40%'s but I'll take any silver I can get my hands on. Total take for the day, 26 40%'s.
Hit the banks hard, the silver is waiting.
Upvote
0
Make sure you use a lot of detergent when you wash your pants out tonight!!! 

keep it up and hh!






