What's new

Yellow in yhe wet sand

hubcap76

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
534
Reaction score
241
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Past few weeks I've been occupied with my first hobby, now that the project is complete was able to get out for the sunset low tide. Some clad, some nails, few pull tabs and bottle caps. And this 22.7 14k chain and charm. Got the fever but am exhausted, hit it at dawn. Be safe out there. image-2589957720.webp image-1853661292.webp

image-2727782050.webp
 

Attachments

  • image-1137341134.webp
    image-1137341134.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice work and on finding the chain and cross!
 
Great job on the flooring, hubcap76, and beautiful gold chain.pendant find!:notworthy:

I wish you continued success

Lorraine
 
Grand accomplishments in both areas - very well done!
 
Thank you, love my trade, everything is handcrafted on site, no stencils never exactly alike. This is why I took up the detecting hobby so when I am not on a site I can keep my troweling arm in shape :p might also attribute to how long I can detect. Indeed has been a stellar year so far, second chain and pendant of the same size and karat. Truly fortunate. Nearing 70g of yellow on the year.
 
So jealous of your work! I have a ton of tile waiting for me to learn how to assemble it! I figure at some point before I die the bathroom will get done lol! Great Job and great finds!
 
Nice work and good job with the gold!
 
Nice find Hubcap! WTG. Good looking floor work too.
 
Great talent on the job and your hobby.
 
Nice tile work. Of course I like the gold too. Well done. HH. Beach Papa
 
Thank you for the compliments on the work, but it's not tile that is one piece, I hand carve in the grout line to simulate a tile look. Every project will always be an one of a kind piece. Only stencils used are for logos. But it's meant to look as if it was tile. So I guess I'm doing it right :p
 
Nice chain man. I guess you broke down and used your detector instead of your eyes this time. That is some beautiful craftsmanship. I would like to attempt that in my patio. Finished remodel on bathroom now working on bedroom. That stained concrete looks sweet. Oh can you send some gold down south
 
Sponge, I believe your north of me, I'm down to assist on your patio without question. And yes this time was with the machine hahaha, been walking around the house pity'n the fool all night with these 2 chains on lol kids are sick of it
 
ATM I have a past master Freemasons design on the driveway apron, but thinking of changing it to skull with detector and scoop instead of the bones. The advantage of living my work is this will be the 5th remodel of my driveway >< lol usually happens when I get bored. But that was pre detection
 
Sponge, I believe your north of me, I'm down to assist on your patio without question. And yes this time was with the machine hahaha, been walking around the house pity'n the fool all night with these 2 chains on lol kids are sick of it

Lol on messin with the kids. I live south of county line. Would like one day to do some hunting with you. When that big one hits ill be taking a couple days off. I basically hunt south of Stuart. I also appreciate that offer. I guess one of my hobbies is home projects. The bathroom was an intimidating project. I feel like I conquered something. Lol
 
Indeed rewarding to remodel anything of our own, especially once it's done :p south of Stuart is not what I thought in in fort pierce hint mostly Jensen. So I am for sure down to get together even if for some coffee. Fabricating a fire ring today but hitting low tide while it dries from the prep.
 
At least yours turned out real. :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom