What's new

Yellow this morning, and some green!!!

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the yellow turned out to be junk, but a ring always makes me smile. Especially when you glance in the scoop and see that big honkin yellow!!

Started the hunt by stepping out on the beach and finding a 1$ bill laying right in front of me :)

Other than clad, the earing I am pretty sure is silver(have to test it yet) and a little gold tone starfish that looks like it was on a charm bracelet or something.

The 3 pieces of the bracelet were found in a 10 yard circle and I could not find the 4th and final piece. It looks like it had a wire or elastic string running through it that broke and scattered the 4 pieces. Interesting if anyone finds the 4th piece that is reading this. If so please PM me and let me know where it was found :)

Here it is about 4 hours worth:

005-3.jpg


006-2.jpg


Aaron
 
Upvote 0
Nice hunting Aaron! :notworthy: I enjoy picking up cash! I got a $100.00 bill floating in the water once! That, was a good day! :headbang:
 
Wish I could find some of this free cash floating around >:( Nice hunt though :icon_thumright: Keep on hunting... The gold is out there!!!
 
Thanks for sharing, I'm stuck dogsitting for the next 9 days .The next best thing is at least reading these post. Thanks for sharing. :hello2:
 
Nice finds Aaron. Nothing beats seeing that gold shine back at you in the scoop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom