What's new

YES!!!!! FINALLY!!!!.......... Bag turns into a first for me.....

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
I posted this weekend that i had a miserable day on Sat. Between 1300.00 in skunks, and a bank that had a bag for me not open, it was a basd day. Well today the roller coaster went the other way.
I went down to the bank today and filled the halves bag in the machine. I was talking with the teller when she said another person likes to by the bags aswell..I asked if it recently filled and she said it hasnt filled in as long as she remembered. I was excited as the only other bag i ever got produced 40 keepers. As i was walking out i see there is a 40%er in the bag. Atleast i wont get skunked.
As soon as i open it i see there is some silver. Some 40%ers then a 90. I reach in and i see something that looks diff. As i grab it i cant believe my eyes. Finally a WALKER. I know some of you get these by the box, but for some reason i could not get one. I have searched 2 boxes a week for 9 months and havent gotten one. It got so bad that LJ even sent me one b/c i couldnt find one, and she felt bad.

$500.00 bag results

30-40%ers
5 -90% kennedys
1- 1944 Walking Liberty

2.99 in clad change
and 13 foriegn coins
including a $2 canadian coin, and a $10 mexican coin
The only thing that stunk was the bag was short 3.00 and if you include the foriegn coins its a 15.00 lose.

on the way home i was depositing some cash and asked the teller for halves.. In her 7.00 loose i got a 90% kennedy.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02138.webp
    DSC02138.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 386
  • DSC02140.webp
    DSC02140.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 378
  • DSC02143.webp
    DSC02143.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 379
  • DSC02150.webp
    DSC02150.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 368
  • DSC02148.webp
    DSC02148.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC02146.webp
    DSC02146.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 375
  • DSC02147.webp
    DSC02147.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 369
  • DSC02141.webp
    DSC02141.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 375
  • DSC02142.webp
    DSC02142.webp
    17 KB · Views: 368
Upvote 0
Congrats on the WL. I know how you feel, I've only got two myself. And they both came a looooong time ago.
 
not a bad Walker, you can still see the sun's rays. Great job. I remember getting my first Walker, what a rush!
 
Well finally Keith!! Congrats on your first Walker. It had to happen sooner or later although I know you were hoping for sooner & not later....lol, but the LADY has finally walked into your life........yeah baby!!!

You had a great day overall....so kudos to you! Nice work.....
 
Well congrats to you. Now you have found your Precious!! I say that because if you are anything like me you cant stop looking at it or holding it...putting it down only to check on it a little while later. Ha ha. Yeah I am nuts like that but lucky for me my wife Loves me in spite of this addiction. Congrats again on a great first find.

-Golden Silver
 
LJ said:
Well finally Keith!! Congrats on your first Walker. It had to happen sooner or later although I know you were hoping for sooner & not later....lol, but the LADY has finally walked into your life........yeah baby!!!

You had a great day overall....so kudos to you! Nice work.....

thanks Bonnie
Now i wont get so jealous when i see all your walkers you always pick up, lilke that infomus box a few months ago. LOL what was it again 1000 walkers
 
golden silver said:
Well congrats to you. Now you have found your Precious!! I say that because if you are anything like me you cant stop looking at it or holding it...putting it down only to check on it a little while later. Ha ha. Yeah I am nuts like that but lucky for me my wife Loves me in spite of this addiction. Congrats again on a great first find.

-Golden Silver

Your not kidding ive picked this thing up about 20 times already.
Thanks
 
Congrats nice haul. Walking halves are beautiful. And the treasures are still out there!

AMC
 
Nice haul there. Nothing like your first. I can't believe as much as you have been through you haven't found a Walker. They are getting as scarce as hens teeth. Those bags are fun but you have to always figure they are going to come up short. everything in there counts as a half.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom