What's new

YES--we DON'T have coins explained....

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the local NY Wallyland is running cashless lines--no coins to make change, here is why:

they were told the Fed Banks are "sanitizing" all coins--hope the "process" doesn't damage the metal.

managed to grab abooot $400 in small dollars Friday + 1 box of Jeffs & 5 rolls of Jeffs + 3 rolls of Qtrs (add 1 more Weir "W" & 2 Buffs to the "prizes").
 
Upvote 0
I haven't had a box of coins since late February. And I haven't been to beach as MS-13 is now visiting Sandy Point State Park in MD. That's the closest beach to me with the exception of the highly polluted one. Heck with it. I want to dig a coin, I'll go out to my own lawn!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom