Yesireeeeee! Hit Another Gold Streak Today!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Hit another gold streak today. My clean-up sluice was just screaming of gold. No weight yet, as I still want to go back tomorrow and work on that site. Fantastic weather. It was hot and sunny. They are calling for some snow on Monday with a high a couple of degrees below freezing. Oh well !!!!!!🥶

oct19.JPG

oct19a.JPG

Oct19d.JPG

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They are calling for some snow on Monday with a high a couple of degrees below freezing. Oh well !!!!!!🥶

Note to Mother Nature........take mercy on this man!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
John , I don't know if it would be better (cost wise ) to repair the bottom of that tub with a thin sheet of UHMW plastic or just buy another tub ?? BUT UHMW is lite in weight, 7 times more durable than steel , and self lubricating..... It'll practically never wear out..........adhesives will not get this product to stick to it. I used stainless steel hardware on most all of my equipment to prevent any rust ! :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread