What's new

Yesterday and today.

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Yesterday I scored four rolls of sealed coins from the mint (2001 p and d, 2005 p and d). I also got 3 40$ and 1 90% Ken. Managed four silver Roosevelt dimes. No dream rolls today, but not bad.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
I got what looks like sealed rolls from the mint myself today. I can't tell if the paper was peeled back and rolled back real carefully. It is 2 rolls of halves, one says 2009 D and the other is 2003 D. I wonder how common this is among other CRHer's. I looked on E- Bay and they did not seem to be selling worth a darn. Some of the people were asking sky high prices, that is most likely why.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom