What's new

YESTERDAY BROUGHT IN SOME GOOD SILVER

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I Picked up another couple of boxes yesterday and asked the teller if she or anyone else had any halves lying around in their trays. She said "Yes." So I ended up with 1,090 to pick through. The extra rolls produced no silver but I did not open three of them because they were unopened 2001 P, D mint rolls. I will most likely sell them on ebay pretty soon. Out of the bunch I pulled
(1) 1963d Ben (This thing is AU beautiful)
(3) 1964 Kens

(3) 1965
(3) 1966
(14) 1967
(9) 1968
(7) 1969

(1) 1987d

Total 90% = 4
Total 40% = 36
Total keepers= 41

This brings my three day total to 99 silvers!!!!! Wooohooo I will take it. Here are some picks for you all to feast on. Happy Hunting.

-Golden Silver
 

Attachments

  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 279
  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 279
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 263
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 283
  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 272
  • coin5.webp
    coin5.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 270
  • coin7.webp
    coin7.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 272
Upvote 0
It's no Mistergee 1963 but still... VERY nice! lol =)

VERY nice results from the boxes! And those 87's are ALWAYS nice to find!

~Dave
 
those 2001 rolls look like mint rolls if they are i would hold em
 
Why is that silvercop? I know some say they will be worth a lot one day but I am just not sure if I want to hold on to them.

-Golden Silver
 
Looks like some VERY good silver! :thumbsup:

-Codes
 
nice finds today :thumbsup: that Bennie is in real nice shape....i'm still looking for that elusive(to me anyway) 87 :thumbsup:
 
Sweet score!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom