T Truthseeker411 Full Member Joined Sep 23, 2018 Messages 159 Reaction score 831 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern North carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2018 #1 Upvote 0
R redbeardrelics Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2014 Messages 894 Reaction score 1,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland's Eastern Shore Detector(s) used Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare) Primary Interest: Other Oct 21, 2018 #2 I like the rhyolite piece on the bottom, looks to be pretty thick for heavy duty work ?
T Truthseeker411 Full Member Joined Sep 23, 2018 Messages 159 Reaction score 831 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern North carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2018 Thread Owner #3 redbeardrelics said: I like the rhyolite piece on the bottom, looks to be pretty thick for heavy duty work ? Click to expand...
redbeardrelics said: I like the rhyolite piece on the bottom, looks to be pretty thick for heavy duty work ? Click to expand...
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2018 #4 Im quite sure he was talking about the green one
R redbeardrelics Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2014 Messages 894 Reaction score 1,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland's Eastern Shore Detector(s) used Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare) Primary Interest: Other Oct 24, 2018 #5 Thanks for the additional photo. That is the point I was referring to, and it is considerably thinner than I was thinking it was. That is a nice point. HH
Thanks for the additional photo. That is the point I was referring to, and it is considerably thinner than I was thinking it was. That is a nice point. HH