What's new

Yesterdays find, button, and my first gold ring

deanv63

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Quincy Illinois
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
I found my first gold ring,had to have it tested 14 k 0.9 grams real small, sorry no pic,s. Plus I found this old button, any info on it would be great. Thanks, and good luck on your next hunt!
 

Attachments

  • new pic,s 001.webp
    new pic,s 001.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 335
  • new pic,s 002.webp
    new pic,s 002.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 336
  • new pic,s 003.webp
    new pic,s 003.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 328
  • new pic,s 004.webp
    new pic,s 004.webp
    39 KB · Views: 327
  • new pic,s 005.webp
    new pic,s 005.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 333
  • new pic,s 006.webp
    new pic,s 006.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 326
  • new pic,s 007.webp
    new pic,s 007.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 321
  • new pic,s 001.webp
    new pic,s 001.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 334
  • new pic,s 002.webp
    new pic,s 002.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 336
  • new pic,s 003.webp
    new pic,s 003.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 337
  • new pic,s 004.webp
    new pic,s 004.webp
    39 KB · Views: 334
  • new pic,s 005.webp
    new pic,s 005.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 336
  • new pic,s 006.webp
    new pic,s 006.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 325
  • new pic,s 007.webp
    new pic,s 007.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 330
Upvote 0
I just got the 6x10 dd coil,and I like it. that is the first gold I have found since I started metal detecting, so I,m saying the dd is paying off,I have the dfx.
 
Great button but where's the pic of the gold?
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom