What's new

Yesterdays finds...

spawn00x

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
332
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
I went out prospecting with my local GPAA chapter, and after the common dig, I decided to go on a hike. 30 seconds after I started my hike, I found the dark one. Around an hour later, I found the white one. Thanks In Advance!
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0176.webp
    DSCN0176.webp
    143.9 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0
Nice walk! That dark one is narrow almost like a drill.
 
It was a good day. Thats the third that I have found which is drill like...One of them is in my last thread before this one.

Nice walk! That dark one is narrow almost like a drill.
 
I think it is a blade rather than a drill. Drill bits may broaden at the base slightly, but are long and skinny all the way down for the most part. In my findings any way. This site has fought me not to speak with much certainty !
 
Also, Very Nice, Congratulations!
 
Very nice finds. I am sure the Texas guys can I.d that black one. Here it would it be called a bradley spike but not there though they are identical. Good looking stuff you have found.
HH
TnMtns
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom