What's new

Yesterdays finds

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well other than a few scrapers and the grinder I did a lot of walking and with no rain the dirt was like a powder. With some rain maybe Thursday they say I might find a nice keeper after that but until that time of rain comes I might as well not go back just cant see them is all. I didnt do terrible but found some real sickening pieces that I wish had been whole. The black piece in my hand is a reworked tip to a scraper tool and is whole 2nd dary flaking all around. N.GA. finds, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC11867.webp
    SDC11867.webp
    1,007.3 KB · Views: 140
  • SDC11869.webp
    SDC11869.webp
    898.1 KB · Views: 121
  • SDC11871.webp
    SDC11871.webp
    819.9 KB · Views: 119
  • SDC11873.webp
    SDC11873.webp
    884.2 KB · Views: 130
  • SDC11876.webp
    SDC11876.webp
    366.7 KB · Views: 118
  • SDC11880.webp
    SDC11880.webp
    408.8 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 0
That light one in the middle of your hand is indeed a heart breaker. It even has the pattern of a black arrowhead within itself ! :cool:

Yes its a rare material for my area. I was real sad when I plucked it and saw the tip was gone. Still going in my frame for 2016.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom