Road Dog Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 815 Reaction score 393 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Mar 3, 2017 #1 Walked for about an hour and found these. The biggun is a small Guilford Axe I think and is 4 inches long. Attachments DSC05726.webp 117.4 KB · Views: 117 Upvote 0
Walked for about an hour and found these. The biggun is a small Guilford Axe I think and is 4 inches long.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2017 #2 Good finds there and a shame on the brokes. I can't remember what part of NC you are in, eastern maybe?
Good finds there and a shame on the brokes. I can't remember what part of NC you are in, eastern maybe?
Road Dog Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 815 Reaction score 393 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Mar 3, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Thanks, I'm in the Piedmont. Johnston County
Mrdigz Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 666 Reaction score 355 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island ,NY Detector(s) used 2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2017 #4 Nice finds!
R rolldog Tenderfoot Joined Mar 5, 2017 Messages 6 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location selma nc Detector(s) used garrett ace 400 Primary Interest: Prospecting Mar 5, 2017 #5 great finds i have a case of arrow heads use to go hunting for them all the time looking metal now!