What's new

Yesterdays keepers…..

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 wheats, a 1936 Buff, a fish, and TX Armadillo, and the last target was this 30"gold chain. No marks and when I got home tests show it is costume. Still a neat last dig. It was a beautiful day. This was my fortune a couple nights ago at dinner. I am Looking forward to water hunting this summer!!! :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • photo 2 copy 6.webp
    photo 2 copy 6.webp
    85 KB · Views: 98
  • photo 3 copy 6.webp
    photo 3 copy 6.webp
    26 KB · Views: 91
  • photo 1 copy 7.webp
    photo 1 copy 7.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 103
NICE HUNT !!:thumbsup:
 
Nice digs Mike!!! Congrats on that Buff and Wheats. Good luck on the fortune!!
 
Very nice Buff there, seldom get them with visible dates here, loads of wheats too !! And with my luck those gold pieces would be gold colored foil wrapped chocolates :laughing7:
 
Good digging Mike. Make sure you share those gold pieces.
 
good digs Mike!...buff looks nice, love the chain too!...hope that fortune works out! :-)
 
Nice! I got one of those fortune cookies too - "you will dig rocks"
 
Nice gold chain, real or not. I like the design and didn't realize it was yours when I saw it at the meeting. Congrats! :thumbsup:

Hope that fortune comes true....:icon_thumright:

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom