What's new

Yesterdays2Boxes over in Mo......................

obediah

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Yesterday's2Boxes over in Mo......................

The wife did 2 Boxes- she's over in the boonies of Ozarks, anyhoot not much to hoot about but adds to stack!
Box #1./ 2 Proofs and a 1970s (our first), and a very worn 41 Walker

Box #2./ 1 %90 and 8 %40's

1.9oz or so to zee stack, ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: Yesterday's2Boxes over in Mo......................

Any day you get a walker is a good day. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Yesterday's2Boxes over in Mo......................

Oregon County representin'!

You anywhere in that part of the Ozarks?
 
Re: Yesterday's2Boxes over in Mo......................

DrDetector said:
Oregon County representin'!

You anywhere in that part of the Ozarks?


Yeup, that's it, Oregon County.
 
Re: Yesterday's2Boxes over in Mo......................

Oh yeah.....more for the stack!! Congrats on that elusive 70. Those are hard to come by.
 
Re: Yesterday's2Boxes over in Mo......................

Can't wait until i get my first 70. Free silver, it doesnt get better.
 
Re: Yesterday's2Boxes over in Mo......................

I must admit, sometimes the boonies are the best way to go, I had a friend who worked a small town bank in PA and ha said all the time ol' timers would trade silver dollars for even money because they didn't know any better. However,he gave the silver to his uncle, HUH family first I guess :dontknow: I would have given him more than the uncle did.
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom