CaLiZoe Tenderfoot Joined Aug 5, 2019 Messages 8 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Omaha, NE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2019 #1 This one is on a Lapis & Coral Brooch/Pin from the 60s, I believe. It is marked COM 18K ITALY. Been doing research on this & others off & on for a few months, to no avail. Any ideas?? Thanx!
This one is on a Lapis & Coral Brooch/Pin from the 60s, I believe. It is marked COM 18K ITALY. Been doing research on this & others off & on for a few months, to no avail. Any ideas?? Thanx!
T Thevohsen Greenie Joined Aug 23, 2019 Messages 17 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2019 #2 Could it mean country of manufacture? Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,180 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 29, 2019 #3 I think Thevohsen is on the right track. 'COM' is likely the maker '18K' is probably accurate 'ITALY' is likely where it was made. To at least be sure of the gold content, I'd take it to a jeweler for testing. Dave Upvote 0
I think Thevohsen is on the right track. 'COM' is likely the maker '18K' is probably accurate 'ITALY' is likely where it was made. To at least be sure of the gold content, I'd take it to a jeweler for testing. Dave
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2019 #4 Good info thats a nice piece of jewelry Upvote 0