WHADIFIND
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2012
- Messages
- 12,676
- Reaction score
- 43,380
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South of the Mason-Dixon Line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,
Jack Hammer!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
It seems that my new methods tend to cut down on
the number of items I find:



Anyone know what these infernal little pieces are? I seem to always
find one or two of them here. White on one side, silvery on the other.
Ring up like a dime. A pain to find in the plug!
Anyway, like I said, not much. But ya know what?


I think that if I can find a piece of silver every time
out.....I might be able to adjust.


...and at least they aren't fighting.
Thanks for peeking!
the number of items I find:



Anyone know what these infernal little pieces are? I seem to always
find one or two of them here. White on one side, silvery on the other.
Ring up like a dime. A pain to find in the plug!

Anyway, like I said, not much. But ya know what?


I think that if I can find a piece of silver every time
out.....I might be able to adjust.



...and at least they aren't fighting.

Thanks for peeking!
Upvote
32
There's overhang of the material underneath.
Gotta pay for the batteries somehow. 






