Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Superstitions are something to be laughed at.:laughing7:
My Mom would tie a knot in the bed sheet corner if she heard an OWL at night.:BangHead:
Some folks blow their horn in a tunnel and tap the roof with their hand.:protest:
Some make an X on the top left of the windshield when a black cat crosses before them.:cat:
I had an Uncle that would not leave a building by any door other than the one he entered. (He would be out of luck in today's world.)
:dontknow:
When I see this silly stuff, I don't let it bother me----I just knock on wood.:angry5:
Marvin

CJayC

Jan 14, 2017
Auburn, WA
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Mom would tie a knot in the bed sheet corner if she heard an OWL at night.:BangHead:
Some folks blow their horn in a tunnel and tap the roof with their hand.:protest:
Some make an X on the top left of the windshield when a black cat crosses before them.:cat:
I had an Uncle that would not leave a building by any door other than the one he entered. (He would be out of luck in today's world.)
When I see this silly stuff, I don't let it bother me----I just knock on wood.:angry5:
Marvin

The horn in the tunnel is just to let oncoming traffic know that someone else is coming through from the other end. But everything else you mentioned is just silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think superstitions are great it makes things interesting and different and doesn’t make Jack a dull boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
bradyboy

bradyboy

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2007
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
never expected this sort of response - thanks everyone
I had been watching the movie about the kid with 666 on his scalp, around Halloween
Don't recall the name of the movie

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Marvin

top left of the windshield as seen from outside or inside?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread