What's new

YIKES - I have 666 likes

Just out of curiosity, when you folks are reading your bibles, do any of you make sure to avoid the 666th page?

Like I said, it has nothing to do with the number itself, but a pattern of how one lives. It could be 6666 or 666666 or better yet, 2/3 as a decimal, without the decimal.
 
Superstitions are something to be laughed at.:laughing7:
My Mom would tie a knot in the bed sheet corner if she heard an OWL at night.:BangHead:
Some folks blow their horn in a tunnel and tap the roof with their hand.:protest:
Some make an X on the top left of the windshield when a black cat crosses before them.:cat:
I had an Uncle that would not leave a building by any door other than the one he entered. (He would be out of luck in today's world.)
:dontknow:
When I see this silly stuff, I don't let it bother me----I just knock on wood.:angry5:
Marvin
 
Superstitions are something to be laughed at.:laughing7:
My Mom would tie a knot in the bed sheet corner if she heard an OWL at night.:BangHead:
Some folks blow their horn in a tunnel and tap the roof with their hand.:protest:
Some make an X on the top left of the windshield when a black cat crosses before them.:cat:
I had an Uncle that would not leave a building by any door other than the one he entered. (He would be out of luck in today's world.)
:dontknow:
When I see this silly stuff, I don't let it bother me----I just knock on wood.:angry5:
Marvin

The horn in the tunnel is just to let oncoming traffic know that someone else is coming through from the other end. But everything else you mentioned is just silly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
I think superstitions are great it makes things interesting and different and doesn’t make Jack a dull boy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
never expected this sort of response - thanks everyone
I had been watching the movie about the kid with 666 on his scalp, around Halloween
Don't recall the name of the movie
 
Superstitions are something to be laughed at.:laughing7:
My Mom would tie a knot in the bed sheet corner if she heard an OWL at night.:BangHead:
Some folks blow their horn in a tunnel and tap the roof with their hand.:protest:
Some make an X on the top left of the windshield when a black cat crosses before them.:cat:
I had an Uncle that would not leave a building by any door other than the one he entered. (He would be out of luck in today's world.)
:dontknow:
When I see this silly stuff, I don't let it bother me----I just knock on wood.:angry5:
Marvin

top left of the windshield as seen from outside or inside?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom