What's new

yo, yo, double O howd it all work out?

davest

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
3,320
Reaction score
1,289
Golden Thread
0
Location
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yo, yo, double O how'd it all work out?

the last time you posted you were .28 American up. How'd the rest of the vacation go? Did you go to Ft.Desoto? St Pete Beach? Treasure Island or what?

Believe it or not, I'm interested in how the seahunter worked out for you over the long haul. I'm interested because I use one as I've mentioned.

Fill us in on the finds. :hello:
 
Upvote 0
Re: yo, yo, double O how'd it all work out?

i called him .at first he wasnt doing so good then things started to pick up for him.he seems to be picking it up well.first time out he had to find where the most targets were located once he found that he started hunting it good.he has a head on his shoulders.if i would have checked my e-mail i would have hunted with him,but i went out of town.
 
Re: yo, yo, double O how'd it all work out?

Yeah give us the low down...
 
Re: yo, yo, double O how'd it all work out?

Im in too!! Dont tell us you quit buddy! Florida breaks another one Im afraid..... hope he did well, really.

CB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom