What's new

You aint gonna believe dis Walker I got!

Patrick Earl Houston

Full Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
138
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cypress Garden Projects, North Memphis
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
You ain't gonna believe dis Walker I got!

Check it out! Any ya'll seen something like dis befo'? I ain't no expert, but I do believe that's a real diamond on there!

IMG_2686.webp
 
Upvote 0
Re: You ain't gonna believe dis Walker I got!

Very Nice Find Pat !

I wouldn't be surprised if the Diamond is real Either

What's the Date ?
 
Re: You ain't gonna believe dis Walker I got!

That is what we call a preset. Its a way to add diamonds for glitz on to anything you can drill a hole in.
You drill a hole, and stuff it in, pressure holds it there, I have seen them put in everything from coins to toilet flush handles to faucets to gear shifters to pool sticks. Anything you can think of to drill a hole in. Horribly tacky.
The diamond is tiny, and would be real. Its value however, next to nothing. The setting used in the sun could be 10k or 14k WHITE gold. not a lot, but worth more than 50 cents. otherwise it could also be a base metal/gold filled, All types exist.
 
Re: You ain't gonna believe dis Walker I got!

I neva seen anything like dat befo. Nice one!!!
 
Re: You ain't gonna believe dis Walker I got!

WOW! That is an unusual Walker! Congrats! 8)
 
Re: You ain't gonna believe dis Walker I got!

Wow what a cool idea...aa
 
Re: You ain't gonna believe dis Walker I got!

Great find Patrick.

I saw something like that when I was searching E-bay for walkers to buy. People also cut out the flat parts of the coin to only leave the rim, lady, and sun. Then charge $25+ for the pendant. Check out silver coin jewelry on ebay sometime.

HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom