bowwinkles
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 3, 2012
- Messages
- 2,117
- Reaction score
- 2,496
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
A real good hot cup of coffee and what ever it will wash down.
After getting on a nice warm pair of socks, then I would sit down to a delicious plate of Pinto Beans with Cornbread and Onions and a big heaping of skillet fried Potatoes (i.e. Home Fries). MMMMMMMmmmm!!
Jack on the rocks and feet by the wood stove at my hunting camp.Jack Daniels.
Shepherd's Pie. ... washed down with a Guinness / Killians......Salted Caramel Frosted Brownies....all served to me and logged by:
View attachment 1652377
Jon![]()
![]()
Yes of course...I buy thoseShe could feed me some of that sand she's sitting on and I'll be happy.
No dear, I'm not looking at pretty girls on the computer. I'm reading about food.
magazines for the stories! 
Yes of course...I buy thosemagazines for the stories!
Jon![]()