What's new

You can see what is in the ground before you dig it up!.

SpiritRelic

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
929
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
I hate that commercial.I was trying to pump a not to far away neighbor about a legend of gold buried in the swamp and all he kept saying was how about the detector that can see in the ground?.I tried to talk to new people about going out and finding revolution war artifacts and they said how about that detector that sees what's in the ground before you dig it up?.Then i talked to some so called friends about metal detecting and some basic stuff and he looks up at me and said I'm getting the one that sees into the ground.I give up,i am done talking to anybody about metal detecting ever again.That commercial has took away everything from me.If i hear one more person talk about seeing in the ground again i might need a therapist.
 
What ?? You mean you DON'T have the detector that tells you what's in the ground yet ? Tsk Tsk Tsk. You need to get with the times man.
 
If it barks, its a dog. If it quacks, its a duck. A blind man would do exceptionally well at metal detecting. I tect at night and rarely use a flashlight and never look at screens for target info.
 
My neighbor bought that detector that sees in the ground. He says it really helps out when robbing graves.
 
It seems there could be a class action lawsuit for false advertising, because nothing can see what's in the ground of course. Except Superman of course. A cave man knows that crap.
 
You tell them "go ahead and buy that detector, and good luck". Then after they learn the truth you can talk to them again.
 
Nope, not even Superman can see in the ground now. Seems the Feds caught wind he was an illegal alien and deported him. :)
 
Nope, not even Superman can see in the ground now. Seems the Feds caught wind he was an illegal alien and deported him. :)

Well, he wasn't even from this planet. Maybe the detector works on Krypton.
 
I am a little offended by some of these witty and snide remarks given to this Gentlemen.
 
I don't know, my mxt said penny dime ane it turned out to be a 1934 merc dime so yes it can see in the ground and tell you what's there, and a detector has to be able to see thru the ground, too see what's in the ground no matter if it's gold or junk...
 
Would be even cooler if that big ass heavy tv screen was gone,and the signal was changed to a sexy females voice that tells me what it is,then i might buy it.Or if you prefer a mans voice,you can have that too,whatever lifts your skirt right!,Monkey,dog,your baby,i mean it goes on and on. ;-)
 
I've always wanted to SEE what's in the ground,alas,all I have is my trusty M-6 for my eyes undergrond,sometimes I think it needs glasses!! Think I should buy one of them there Machines? Does it come glasses? God Bless Chris
 
Nope, not even Superman can see in the ground now. Seems the Feds caught wind he was an illegal alien and deported him. :)

I was wondering where he went.
 
I don't know, my mxt said penny dime ane it turned out to be a 1934 merc dime so yes it can see in the ground and tell you what's there, and a detector has to be able to see thru the ground, too see what's in the ground no matter if it's gold or junk...

What do you see when your vdi is bouncing? A nickle? No, a pull tab? No! a Gold ring? No, a nail? No, it's a nickle again..........

Well, I hear what's in the ground!:toothy4:

Cheers,
Dave.
 
They should say that it can give you an idea of what is in the ground and then you have to dig to find out cuz thats all they do no matter what your swingin.
The only thing thats 100% is digging till you find exactly what it is.
Just like turn On and Go does NOT mean turn On and Know.
Just my 2 cents worth
 
I'm gonna get that new one that digs for you too.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
I wonder why some people get into this hobby. Where has the fun and Curiosity gone? I guess greed and the love of finding something Valuable to sell plays a part in it.
 
What do you see when your vdi is bouncing? A nickle? No, a pull tab? No! a Gold ring? No, a nail? No, it's a nickle again..........

Well, I hear what's in the ground!:toothy4:

Cheers,
Dave.

That almost always means an unidentified metal object.
 
I didn't even know that commercial was still on..... as far as "seeing" what's in the ground though, my detector can't tell me any difference between spanish or american silver, or any other silver for that matter, and it doesn't seem to know the difference between a balled up gold chain and a bullet. I think it would be less interesting if I knew precisely what the target was before I dug.
 
I didn't even know that commercial was still on..... as far as "seeing" what's in the ground though, my detector can't tell me any difference between spanish or american silver, or any other silver for that matter, and it doesn't seem to know the difference between a balled up gold chain and a bullet. I think it would be less interesting if I knew precisely what the target was before I dug.
Yeah, its like opening up a present, you think its socks but it might be a shirt, or tickets to a game or anything.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom