What's new

You can soon say goodbye to 4th of July fireworks in Kalifornia

Comon' Now

They have to claim it Causes Cancer

& Second hand Fireworks is worse.

It Causes Cancer in whales.

I'm sure they can find some Scientitsts to Prove this :tongue3:

Every Person who Ever got Cancer,
Saw Fireworks in person
or on TV :laughing7:

& Whales Hear fireworks & Pass it on
 
Yes it's getting that way. It seems that some people are out to ban whatever they personally don't like. It's OK for them to do what they like, but they don't want you doing what they don't like.
Look at our National Parks. It's OK for the Sierra Club to hike thru trails cut thru the woods and use trail cabins made from trees cut down there, But don't dare try to find something in a National Park with your metal detector. On National Seashores you can dig on the beach to build huge sand castles and leave the holes, but don't even think about using your metal detector there! Frank
 
Frankn said:
Yes it's getting that way. It seems that some people are out to ban whatever they personally don't like. It's OK for them to do what they like, but they don't want you doing what they don't like.

Great statement except that you forgot to say that they don't want you to complain about what they're doing that you don't like.

The (once) great nation of the educated dunces of the left coast.
 
Fire works causing cancer? OK Jeff, so does breathing air polution in traffic, but they have not outlawed vehilces yet. Ops did I say that?
 
how would you like to live in this #@%$&* state
 
Seamuss said:
Fire works causing cancer? OK Jeff, so does breathing air polution in traffic, but they have not outlawed vehilces yet. Ops did I say that?

Yea I heard somewhere Hollywood
Causes cancer too :tongue3:
 
As we know however, this is really not about cancer, or wildlife nor the environment.
 
yea every single action in this life is under suspicion of causing X
every single action in life can be sued

ugh

oh well.......its the american way, remember 'all' those activists have all the freedom to do what they want....so sue and complain... :laughing7:
 
I'm starting to get really tired of these government types who are out to protect me because I supposedly don't know better. Granted, there are folks who really do need watching. (We call them tourists up here) Leave them alone too, and what happens, happens. It's called natural selection. I know, I'm being hypocritical. Thank you so much BLM and Forestry for evacuating me and not letting me get my stuff for 24 hours and threatening me with jail. I am so lucky to have survived a wildfire that was 10 miles away and heading in a different direction. Just got the badge? You'll get used to it. (In fairness, I know a lot of BLM and Forestry guys and gals and they are not anything like the ones I met in Texas. They have common sense and can properly assess threat levels.) Let's all run up to Wyoming and buy some sky rockets!
 
Beautiful pic tee! I think I will copy and paste and send it to a greenie in Cali. :laughing7:
 
Banning fireworks because of ozone concerns.

Sometimes I think the whole world is smoking crack.
 
it is the activists that have an agenda to 'petition for what they think is right'

it isn't the govt. saying ban fireworks...it is a group of pain in the azzes who think they have a civil case to bring to court and have a new law put into effect.

loudest and squeakest wheel gets their causes made into law.

if you detest their agenda, then fight it for real...instead of moaning, oh poor us and the govt does everything bad to us, stand up and fight against this group..or any group trying to make their agenda into laws.

sheeple don't get a damn thing accomplished.
 
RGINN said:
I'm starting to get really tired of these government types who are out to protect me because I supposedly don't know better.
What ever will we do, when they decide, we can't be trusted to get out of bed in the mornings?

I guess that'll mean permanent venapuncture, and bed rests, for all! :laughing7:
Maybe that's what revelations reffered to as, "mark on the hand"! :laughing7:
Or was that for the tracking devices? :icon_scratch:
Them humans are so prone to wandering, do like grandma always did. Fix 'em, that'll cut down that wondering mess!
Oh, wait, sorry, that was for the animals.............

Hope ya'll can make ya own fireworks, in ya head, and ya cancers, and ya joys, and ya heavens, and ya h3lls................
good luck with that! :laughing7:
 
I think they are just mad because they can't get marijuana legalized (too many carcinogens released into the atmosphere) ;D
 
thrillathahunt said:
I think they are just mad because they can't get marijuana legalized (too many carcinogens released into the atmosphere) ;D

yea legalize it and everyone can see their own imaginary, non lethal fireworks in their own head if needed :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom