You gotta wonder how this guy has lived as long as he has???

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
I would love to go fishing with him...it would be the funniest trip in a long time...I think he is definitely living on borrowed time.

OP
OP
savant365

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I can't find the video but there was one where he was fishing with Jerry Reed and released Jerry's fish out of the live well and Jerry went off on him. Jerry wanted to have the fish mounted and Bill let it go, I would have been mad too.

Digz

Jan 5, 2009
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
BH P202
LOVE this video!! Reminds me soooo much of my hubby!! :sign10: ...and he 'wonders' why A) I dont really wanna go fishin and B) I wont let him go on the Red River alone for nite fishin'...... after all, somebody's gotta get him home in one piece, eh??

Thank for sharing!! (and yes - I am sending this to him via email....!) :headbang:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now remember, young folks. This man is a PREEEEEEEEEEfessional. Amateurs should NOT try these things at home..................or anywhere else. Does he STILL have sponsors and a job???

The best scene was when the little girl got such a giggle out of his "shovel work". ;D

OP
OP
savant365

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I grew up watching Bill Dance catch fish and have fun doing it. His show came on Saturday mornings after cartoons and as soon as it was over I was off to the pond to try whatever tips or tricks he showed that day. I don't go fishing very often anymore but I'm sure that when I do I still do things that I learned from him.

HH Charlie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread