What's new

You guys GOTTA check this out!

JUDDZILLA

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Allentown, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
I found this a few months ago. I initially picked it up because I thought it was rose quartz mix. Got home cleaned it up and BAM I saw the "Indian" face. HOW IT was made, I don't know. Because I scrubbed it very,very hard with dish soap and a toothbrush before I realized it was an artifact rather than crystal specimen and the image didn't fade AT ALL. It totally amazes me. I show it to everyone I can. Anyone see anything similar before? This is old "Lenape" area,eastern Pa.. Its only the size of a Dime too.
 

Attachments

  • 1080.webp
    1080.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 872
  • 1081.webp
    1081.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 865
Upvote 0
Gotta say I don't see anything to indicate it's more than a quartz specimen - nothing there that looks altered by the hand of man to me.
 
i see it, wait yea i see it. ;D
 
Nice rock, not a face just a good imagination.....we've all seen them , the toast that has mother Mary's face the potato chip that looks like John Lennon, the rock with Geronimo's face!Love it! :icon_thumright:
 
Well, not an artifact but just a rock. You have a certain knack though for seeing things in rocks. Check out the treasure signs and symbols forum, and see what you come up with in those pics.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom