What's new

You HAVE to read this

That's got to be embarrassing, to have a woman beat your butt with a ceramic squirrel.

Honey.....put down the squirrel......:laughing7:
 
My husband sent me this as I have a friend who lives on Johns Island.I say the man should have listened up and brought his woman home the brew before someone got hurt,lol!
 
Alcohol sends one to the hospital, and then another
one goes to jail.

Maybe she can dry out in prison.
 
Last edited:
See if he had just gotten the beer this could have been prolonged until she had a few more..
 
I have so many comments. Best left alone though!
Happy New Year!
Peace
 
Hahahaha I thought it was odd when I heard it on the local news.
 
That's got to be embarrassing, to have a woman beat your butt with a ceramic squirrel. Honey.....put down the squirrel......:laughing7:

Hahahahahahaha!
 
Ya it's a little squirrelly !
 
Wow they realy love their beer in sc.
 
Serious issues there.
 
Procrastinating personal preparation purchase of pilsner prevents powerful performance..pity
 
Last edited:
She is obviously a Ninja. Or she has watched too many MacGuyver episodes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom